FEN is a social enterprise that works generating revenue to be reinvested in its social objective and, in doing so, to increase its impact and widen its mission.
Everything we do revolves around the Escuela Nueva pedagogical model as a strategy for improving the quality, relevance, and sustainability of education. Through our model, we have strengthened and renewed the principles of personalized, active, participatory, and cooperative education. Along the way we have accumulated the know-how and professional experience through which we have developed the wide range of services that we now offer to the national and international educational communities.
What we offer:
- Design and implementation of innovative educational projects to improve the quality of education; understood not only in terms of academic improvement, but also in terms of self-esteem, democratic behaviors, peaceful coexistence, and the ability to work collaboratively in groups.
- Adaptation and articulation of the principles promoted by Escuela Nueva in a variety of intersecting areas: the environment, health and nutrition, citizenship, children’s rights, gender equality, new technologies, and cultural revitalization, among others.
- Monitoring and follow-up with projects.
- Learning guides for students that are consistent with cooperative, participatory, and personalized teaching approaches. (See catalogue)
- Professional education and training workshops for education and community agents.
- Strong learning networks used to monitor and update programs and for continued professional training. (ReNueva)